Drug and alcohol treatment and supporting recovery – online questionnaire/survey here
Tell us about changes or cuts in funding
As the national membership organisation for the drug sector DrugScope is monitoring the impact on the drug and alcohol sector of new government policies and changes and cuts in spending.
These are very uncertain times. The Government has pledged to substantially reduce the public spending deficit by 2014. Specific cuts in spending were announced in the Emergency Budget in June; the Spending Review is expected to confirm spending reductions in some departments of 25 per cent or more.
The Government has pledged to increase spending on the NHS in real terms, but radical changes in the NHS are planned.
The more information DrugScope has about what is happening to front line services and projects, the better placed we will be to represent our members, stakeholders and – crucially – service users and those affected by drugs and alcohol.
Information we receive will be confidential and anonymous, unless you give your explicit consent.
FundingWatch: get in touch
Over the coming months we want to hear from you about what is happening in your area or to your project or service. For example, tell us about:
- Notifications from funders about reviews of funding arrangements or changes/reductions in funding;
- Changes or reductions in the provision and delivery of services;
- Changes in performance measures, targets or outcome measures required by funders, commissioners or partnerships;
- Examples of the direct impact of changes of funding on service users;
- Examples of how local partnerships, service providers and staff are responding to funding pressures and cuts.
We want to hear from anyone who is working to tackle drug or alcohol harms - whether you are involved in education and prevention, treatment, criminal justice or in providing related services and support, for example in accommodation/housing, training or employment.
How you can get in touch
All information we receive will be confidential and anonymous, unless you give your explicit consent.
For drug and alcohol treatment services, complete our online questionnaire/survey
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online form:
- Telephone us on: 020 7234 9730 (ask for Ruth Goldsmith or Michael Simpson)
- Write to: Martin Barnes, Chief Executive, DrugScope, Asra House, 1 Long Lane, London SE1 4PG. Please provide us with as much information as you can.