DrugScope's values and beliefs
All DrugScope's work is shaped by our core values and beliefs.
DrugScope believes in drug policy that:
- minimises drug and alcohol-related harms and supports recovery
- promotes health, well-being, inclusion and integration
- recognises and protects individual rights
- recognises and respects diversity.
DrugScope is committed to:
- promoting rational drug policy debate that is informed by evidence
- involving our membership in all our policy work
- ensuring our policy interventions are informed by front-line experience
- speaking independently, and free from any particular sectoral interests
- highlighting the unique contribution of the voluntary and community sector.
DrugScope is a registered charity (number 255030) and a company limited by guarantee (number 926236).