1 Long Lane,
London SE1 4PG
Telephone: 020 7234 9730 View Larger Map
Fax: 020 7234 9773
Press enquiries only: 07736 895563
Are you looking for information or advice?
At DrugScope we receive a high volume of information enquiries. To help us manage these effectively, please first look at the options below and see if they can help with your request. If you require further help please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within three to five working days.
- If you are looking for a drug treatment service in your area, if you need help with a drug problem or advice about a friend or family member's drug use contact Talk to Frank on 0800 77 66 00 or visit www.talktofrank.com
- For legal advice about a drug-related issue contact Release on 020 7324 2989 or visit www.release.org.uk
- If you would like some basic drugs information visit DrugSearch: our online encyclopaedia of drugs and their history, effects and the law
- For information on how to obtain posters and leaflets, visit our Posters and Leaflets pages.
- If you are looking to be alerted to new developments in the drug and alcohol field, visit DrugScope Daily: our free email service alerting you to all the latest publications and stories
- If you are looking to develop a career in the drugs field please see the Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals (FDAP) website for information on careers in the drugs field.
- If you are looking for research on what works in treatment, education and prevention and criminal justice interventions around drugs and alcohol, visit the Effectiveness Bank
If you still need to contact our Information Service - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within three to five working days.
Do you have a press enquiry?
All media enquiries should be directed to Ruth Goldsmith or David Ader, at email@example.com or on 020 7234 9737 (07736 895 563 out of hours).
Do you want to join DrugScope or subscribe to Druglink?
If you or your organisation is interested in becoming a member of DrugScope, or subscribing to Druglink, the UKs leading magazine on drug policy and practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.