The website of DrugScope is intended purely as an information resource. DrugScope does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by external sources/links, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such data. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not managed by DrugScope.
Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by DrugScope subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the DrugScope website.
- DrugScope may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the DrugScope site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the DrugScope website
- This site is the property of DrugScope and is protected by copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or otherwise use DrugScope content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any DrugScope content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Use of content on this website should not be made without the prior permission of DrugScope. Please fill out the Web use permission form (Word Doc) and send or fax to - Jackie Buckle, Webmaster, DrugScope, Prince Consort House, Suite 204 (2nd Floor), 109/111 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3BW, email@example.com Fax no: 020 7520 7555
- In using the DrugScope site you agree to use it only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the DrugScope site.